Overview: This position is responsible for advising the Management and Executive teams of the Company on important business matters, monitoring and interpreting information to make future decisions and financial projections, ensuring the financial results of the Company are reasonable and issued timely and accurately, monitoring and assessing business risk and providing guidance and support to the Executive and Management groups to ensure corporate strategic objectives are achieved. The position will support in all financial manners across different work areas including financial management and reporting and fiscal and legal compliance.
Qualifications and Competences:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
– CPA (CA, CGA or CMA) designation
– Minimum of 5 years work experience
– Supervisory experience is a requirement. The ideal candidate has been an General Accounting Manager, or Senior Business Analyst within a finance team, in a very fast paced complex environment and at an international level.
– demonstrated ability to work effectively with operational staff and Senior Management
– Adept at operating in a computerized PC based financial environment, including utilization of integrated financial accounting systems software, Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
– Ability to handle multiple tasks, interact professionally with staff, stakeholders, lenders, Government staff/officials and clients.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
– Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines.
– Interest and ability to travel for project work.
• Supports the Controller, Executive and Senior Management team at site and within Corporate Network
• Prepares financial reports, cash flows, cost reports and financial forecasts on a regular basis and ensures accuracy
• Reviews monthly financial reporting package and prepares monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, includes cash flows, cost reports and internal dashboard reports for Vantage Airport Group, Board and other stakeholders
• Recommends and develops financial reporting tools for Management
• Liaise with the Controller, accounting staff and auditors during year-end and transition
• Confirms monthly fiscal responsibility within Vantage Network
• Supports budget holders/decision makers to understand the financial implications of results, forecast, profit assurance and prudent management for their department (monthly)
• Supports and co-ordinates the business planning process and reviews (in detail) the budgeted income statement, balance sheet and cash flow and capital investment; ensures minimum cash balance maintained at all times and ensures covenants are compliance with targets; performs cost recovery analysis for revenue and projects
• Corresponds with Vantage and Senior Management regarding any financial decisions that are made outside of the Budget, Forecast or Profit Assurance Plan
• Supports the Controller, with the financial statement audit, internal audit and other 3rd party compliance engagements
• Assesses validity of short-term traffic forecasts
• Supports the Corporate Valuation Model and reports on relevant matters to the Vice President, Finance and Corporate Strategy
• Acts as a liaison between the site and Vantage Airport Group
• Leads and oversees special projects/initiatives and other ad-hoc work as assigned from Vice President, Finance and Corporate Strategy
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by submitting your resume to our HR department at email@example.com
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posting will close August 11, 2017